Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active Member

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal 1001 )

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal 1000 )

Hey M2DEV

 

Today i will show you my new tool!
Open gr2 file, use double click for input or change path, press enter.
After changes go to File->Save or Save as.. 

 

Spoiler

085358D9qzVbb.png

 

Update: 1.0.0.1
1. Detect and show File Granny Tag
2. Now you have the opportunity to choose the output version Granny.

Spoiler

085301lG4m1LY.png
085301ytpQUYl.png

 

File->Save or Save as... 
Next open gr2 in GrannyViewer and check changes.

085301gmHMgJP.png

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by Helia01
  • Metin2 Dev 484
  • kekw 3
  • Eyes 10
  • Flame 2
  • Dislove 4
  • Angry 5
  • Think 5
  • Confused 5
  • Scream 4
  • Lmao 4
  • Good 150
  • muscle 2
  • Love 39
  • Love 363
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21844-granny-texture-path-changer/
Share on other sites

Omg - cool - I'm going to use it right now.

My feedback: Would you like to add "granny version" option to select when saving from your granny version converter tool ?
Before/After save as (tag):
tag.png

helia.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 2

I completely abandoned working on the files for this game. I do not respond to private messages.

.png

  • Active Member
1 hour ago, Nirray said:

Omg - cool - I'm going to use it right now.

My feedback: Would you like to add "granny version" option to select when saving from your granny version converter tool ?
Before/After save as (tag):
tag.png

helia.png

ok i will add this in next version! :3

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 3
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/27/2019 at 9:18 AM, Helia01 said:

Hey M2DEV ?

Today i will show you my new tool!
Open gr2 file, use double click for input or change path, press enter.
After changes go to File->Save or Save as.. 
EASY!
ENJOY!

D9qzVbb.png

Update: 1.0.0.1
1. Detect and show File Granny Tag
2. Now you have the opportunity to choose the output version Granny.

  Hide contents

lG4m1LY.png

ytpQUYl.png

 

File->Save or Save as... 
Next open gr2 in GrannyViewer and check changes.

gmHMgJP.png

 



This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

  Hide contents

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please


 

Hi!

Thanks for the relaese.

I have a request for you. 

Is possible do the tool for granny 2.4? 

I will be very happy 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Good 1
  • 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This isn't working for me. I'm trying to just simply view the white version (shaman_chipao1_l_02.dds) of the Shaman dress: shaman_chipao1_l. Pictured below. By default, the texture path is set to the red one but I want to change it to the white one. I'm changing the pathing by double-clicking and changing the "1" to a "2" for the texture name. Then "saving as.." but the resulting .gr2 file still has the old file path with no changes. What is going on?


spacer.png

 

shaman_chipao1_l_02.dds:

spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Active+ Member
On 3/13/2023 at 9:02 AM, StarSoul said:

This isn't working for me. I'm trying to just simply view the white version (shaman_chipao1_l_02.dds) of the Shaman dress: shaman_chipao1_l. Pictured below. By default, the texture path is set to the red one but I want to change it to the white one. I'm changing the pathing by double-clicking and changing the "1" to a "2" for the texture name. Then "saving as.." but the resulting .gr2 file still has the old file path with no changes. What is going on?


spacer.png

 

shaman_chipao1_l_02.dds:

spacer.png

Same here.

  • Honorable Member
4 hours ago, Debloat said:

Same here.

 

The author of the comment, whose quote you are including, compares the model name to the texture name, so they are unable to pinpoint where the mistake might have occurred. Please go to the "Texture List" tab and check if the texture names match with the name of your new texture.

GhwYizE.gif

  • Active+ Member
17 hours ago, Tatsumaru said:

 

The author of the comment, whose quote you are including, compares the model name to the texture name, so they are unable to pinpoint where the mistake might have occurred. Please go to the "Texture List" tab and check if the texture names match with the name of your new texture.

What I meant was that the texture path changing says that it was successful but nothing changes as in the video. I use granny 2.11.8

 

Edited by Debloat
  • Honorable Member
1 hour ago, Debloat said:

What I meant was that the texture path changing says that it was successful but nothing changes as in the video. I use granny 2.11.8

 

It seems that the program has a certain flaw. After making changes to the path, additional confirmation of the modifications is required, which can be done by pressing the "Enter" key or clicking on the version selection field for "Granny."

  • Good 1

GhwYizE.gif

  • Active+ Member
4 minutes ago, Tatsumaru said:

It seems that the program has a certain flaw. After making changes to the path, additional confirmation of the modifications is required, which can be done by pressing the "Enter" key or clicking on the version selection field for "Granny."

Yes, this worked. Pressing enter crashed the app. But clicking on the version button worked. Thank you very much ?

  • Good 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Active Member

I'm surprised that anyone is still interested in this. ?
I release rename_element.cpp and texture_info.cpp for preprocessor

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by Helia01
  • Metin2 Dev 22
  • Good 2
  • Love 1
  • Love 10
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Thank you very much for the release.
Is it possible to do something like this:

I select a texture, then I choose multiple objects,
e.g., stones that all share the same texture.
I find it very annoying to retexture each object individually every time.

  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Ace said:

Thank you very much for the release.
Is it possible to do something like this:

I select a texture, then I choose multiple objects,
e.g., stones that all share the same texture.
I find it very annoying to retexture each object individually every time.

I can make under commission 

  • Good 1

spacer.png

  • 10 months later...
  • Premium
Posted (edited)
On 8/27/2019 at 3:18 PM, Helia01 said:

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal 1001 )

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal 1000 )

Hey M2DEV

 

Today i will show you my new tool!
Open gr2 file, use double click for input or change path, press enter.
After changes go to File->Save or Save as.. 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

085358D9qzVbb.png

 

Update: 1.0.0.1
1. Detect and show File Granny Tag
2. Now you have the opportunity to choose the output version Granny.

  Reveal hidden contents

085301lG4m1LY.png
085301ytpQUYl.png

 

File->Save or Save as... 
Next open gr2 in GrannyViewer and check changes.

085301gmHMgJP.png

Hidden Content

 

@Helia01,Thank you again for releasing this tool. I encountered the same problem today, and thanks to your selfless sharing, I was able to make this discovery. I'm reporting back now!

ResourceManager::GetResourcePointer: NOT SUPPORT FILE g:\(林)捞固福\3d\玫狼焙过荤\玫狼焙过荤02.psd

ResourceManager::GetResourcePointer: NOT SUPPORT FILE g:\(주)이미르\3d\천의군법사\천의군법사02.psd

ymir work\monster2\ch_magician 30_1.gr2

2222.png

33333.png

 

4444.png

This monster is  2413. If you also have this problem, I think 02.psd will never appear. Thanks again to Helia01.

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1
  • Active Member
Posted (edited)
On 2/20/2025 at 2:53 AM, yomidseven said:

@ Helia01is source code available?
i need to make a tool for myself, thanks ❤️

The full source code? no, I deleted everything related to this software from my computer a long time ago) However, you can take the source code of granny preprocessor, which is posted here on the forum, and then take the information from my post, and as a result, you will have a modified console utility preprocessor that can perform all the actions you need, then you can write your own The UI that will access this utility.

1. 

2. 

 

On 2/24/2025 at 12:07 AM, Ace said:

Thank you very much for the release.
Is it possible to do something like this:

I select a texture, then I choose multiple objects,
e.g., stones that all share the same texture.
I find it very annoying to retexture each object individually every time.

I think that yes, of course it is possible. However, at the moment I no longer have the source codes for this software and I don't have enough time to create a new tool for you and the community.
Other users of our community may be able to help you.

8 hours ago, Torres said:

@Helia01,Thank you again for releasing this tool. I encountered the same problem today, and thanks to your selfless sharing, I was able to make this discovery. I'm reporting back now!

ResourceManager::GetResourcePointer: NOT SUPPORT FILE g:\(林)捞固福\3d\玫狼焙过荤\玫狼焙过荤02.psd

ResourceManager::GetResourcePointer: NOT SUPPORT FILE g:\(주)이미르\3d\천의군법사\천의군법사02.psd

ymir work\monster2\ch_magician 30_1.gr2

2222.png

33333.png

 

4444.png

This monster is  2413. If you also have this problem, I think 02.psd will never appear. Thanks again to Helia01.

above, I described why, unfortunately, I will not be able to make this revision. Anyway, so far I have a lot of things in my life that are higher in priority. Maybe someday I'll come back to reworking this project.


Thank you all for your interest in this project, I really appreciate you all.

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Sad 1
  • 6 months later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.