Jump to content

SpeedTree SDK 5.1 + Modeler + Library


Recommended Posts

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal - Modeler + Library )

Hi community!

 

Today i found this stuff, maybe it will be useful to make Metin2 a little bit better.

SDK: http://en.pudn.com/Download/item/id/2726917.html

 

7z pass: the name of this board :)

Others: https://mega.co.nz/#!0w9wgaJI!kB52sU9tZgmOYSMviNMQZYE853vYVtu6ex66njh7ZEM

 

Warning: SpeedtreeModeler.exe has bad detection on

This is the hidden content, please
, use it at you own risk!

 

Enjoy

  • Metin2 Dev 141
  • Eyes 2
  • Dislove 3
  • Angry 3
  • Sad 2
  • Confused 1
  • Scream 2
  • Good 40
  • Love 12
  • Love 102
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2167-speedtree-sdk-51-modeler-library/
Share on other sites

  • Premium

Thanks, but this isn't compatible with Metin2 at all.

 

Metin2 uses Speedtree 1, and versions up to 4 are backwards compatible. You can create a tree in Speedtree 4 and import it into Speedtree 3, which is almost fully compatible with Metin2. Version 5 was totally remade and although it can read Speedtree 4 models, it won't save them.

  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Active+ Member
On 1/13/2018 at 12:56 AM, xP3NG3Rx said:

Reup:

This is the hidden content, please

The password is the same.

Every time I see you posting I love you even more :D

I opened the holy rar and I saw 3 dozens of versions of headers, libs and dlls can someone tell me which header, lib and dll should I replace my files with? For example if I want D3D10 the correct files are SpeedTreeDirectX10Renderer_v5.1_VC90MT/_d?

Should I use Static libs or not? And about the dlls the right one is SpeedTreeDirectX10Renderer_v5.1_VC90MT or SpeedTreeDirectX10Renderer_v5.1_VC90MTDLL?

Correct me if I'm wrong about the header but it's pretty obvious wich one (Renderers)

Please give me a feedback here I'm kinda confused.

Thanks in advance!

  • Eyes 1
  • Good 1
  • Love 6
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.