Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, WeedHex said:

case 66:

    break;

I hope this is what you mean

On server side  input_main.cpp

https://metin2.download/picture/KUs641A8xqiCSMufMsWIlG8kr35UVtP1/.png

Is that correct?

 

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Premium
34 minutes ago, birender said:

I hope this is what you mean

On server side  input_main.cpp

https://metin2.download/picture/NA56nVKSd6pjpTpRfEiD7uft2YJSojWV/.png

Is that correct?

 

 

Test it, I was just giving info to mask the error. There is need to know everything you did with that packet.

If you don't need to do something on login break it. But you must understand where did packet come on login.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Still same error

24 minutes ago, WeedHex said:

Test it, I was just giving info to mask the error. There is need to know everything you did with that packet.

If you don't need to do something on login break it. But you must understand where did packet come on login.

Recently I added ingame itemshop and achievement shop

https://metin2.download/picture/6QrDGNzIxs10U45NNo2y4KOY6y58ctMg/.png

I guess these button causing problem

I opened client side packet.h 

and these line is mentioned

https://metin2.download/picture/doDegzeiMtj8XbVA7EK736FArwEiQ0OD/.png

I hope this will shed more light on the issue

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • 3 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.