Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello!

I have a problem with the Demon Tower blacksmithes.

When I do the run in solo I can upgrade the item once and it works all well without resources for refine.

But when I join the run as a group, none of us can do the one-time free refine because it says "You've already got your rewards"

Where should I fix that error?

Thanks.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/20981-demon-tower-blacksmith-refine-bug/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.