Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Good evening,

I have a bug with a bonus and I don't have any idea how can I resolve this. When I equip any item with "Sura RESIST", that item give me hi's percent of bonus at any bonus I have. For example, if I equip an item with Sura RESIST 20% (Lion Edge Shield), that give me 20% procent at any bonus I have like energy sistem. Who can help me with this problem?

Ty 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/20962-bug-bonus-sura-resist/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 4 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.