Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello community.

I have a problem, at my server. I removed sequence system (i read a tutorial at this forum) and i removed it successfully. For some reason, now my server has random kicks. Server works fine for 3-4 days, but at 5th day, when players connect and try to move or do something, they get kicked instantly. I have no error at sysser or any game.core. I dont know whats going on, but i think its because of sequence system. Any ideas? does anyone had this problem? can you suggest me what i should look for to fix it?

Thanks for your time.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/20859-kick-for-no-reason/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.