Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guys,

I want delete shoes of wind from game.. Why? Free slot for other items is out.. + Ugly system with time.. (Who want all time buying new shoes? //Ok I can set time in proto, but just one full slot for other items is rlly out..) I mean this is useless.. All players want move 200.. But if I delete shoes of wind from game.. I need set fixedly move for all characters.. Any idea where, how? I can use quest, but this is not clean work..

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/20671-shoes-of-wind-new-substitute/
Share on other sites

Search in char.cpp this function:

void CHARACTER::ComputePoints()

inside function search:

if (IsPC())

inside if clause search:

SetPoint(POINT_MOV_SPEED,

Change value in this bracket to 200 and you have 200 move speed as default for all characters.

 

Kind Regards

  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, LordZiege said:

Search in char.cpp this function:


void CHARACTER::ComputePoints()

inside function search:


if (IsPC())

inside if clause search:


SetPoint(POINT_MOV_SPEED,

Change value in this bracket to 200 and you have 200 move speed as default for all characters.

 

Kind Regards

Rlly nice, thank you so much!

  • Active+ Member

@Cunoo This is the easiest way how to set speed for every player but much better is:

Make a new affect like gold premium, silver premium ones. So you can easily set up the movement speed for every player and set up a time for this affect.

  • Love 1

I'll be always helpful!  😉

6 minutes ago, ReFresh said:

@Cunoo This is the easiest way how to set speed for every player but much better is:

Make a new affect like gold premium, silver premium ones. So you can easily set up the movement speed for every player and set up a time for this affect.

I need permanent bonus instadead 200 without time for all, I dont have reason for your idea .. Maybe if I want "criminal" system for bonus like premium every next year for "unbanned" players .. Just if you has ban, chatban, etc.. You dont has move speed.. Thank you for this idea.. ;)

  • Love 1
  • Active Member

Take my idea, I don't mind sharing it with others

bRSsXIH.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.