Increase Safebox / Warehouse

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Ok. I found a bug. The mall_storage become bugged after this change. The game disconnect me every time when i try to take out items from the mall storage to the inventory. Can i somehow make only the normal storage bigger and let the itemshop storage normal?
SYSERR: May 29 21:19:19 :: Process: SEQUENCE 326f6a80 mismatch 0x97 != 0x45 header 69
SYSERR: May 29 21:19:19 :: Process: SEQUENCE_LOG [charname]-------------

Edited by minigutza

• Premium
12 hours ago, minigutza said:

Ok. I found a bug. The mall_storage become bugged after this change. The game disconnect me every time when i try to take out items from the mall storage to the inventory. Can i somehow make only the normal storage bigger and let the itemshop storage normal?
SYSERR: May 29 21:19:19 :: Process: SEQUENCE 326f6a80 mismatch 0x97 != 0x45 header 69
SYSERR: May 29 21:19:19 :: Process: SEQUENCE_LOG [charname]-------------

So make a part for the itemshop, it's not difficult.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, TAUMP said:

So make a part for the itemshop, it's not difficult.

I don t know which part is for itemmall and which part is for storage. I think for now, standard, both storages are like one, the changes are applied for both of them. 

I tried to revert those new spaces but some items dissapeard or i think they are in some unused slots? I ll check that in db and move them manually, filtering their position with navicat...

Edited by minigutza

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.