Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello every1!

Someone have tip how to fix this problem?

If I change a channel it shows ch1 under the minimap all time, when Im in ch2 or ch3....

But if I log in to ch2 and I change to ch1 or ch3 it always shows "ch2"

so it always shows you where you first enter

 

I used this one :  

 

Thanks!

GLHF

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/20578-gf-channel-changer-ch-display-freeze/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.