SYSERR: Aug 29 04:24:39 :: socket_bind: bind: Address already in use
SYSERR: Aug 29 04:24:39 :: ChildLoop: AsyncSQL::ChildLoop : mysql_query error: Out of range value for column 'time' at row 1:
query: INSERT INTO bootlog (time, hostname, channel) VALUES(NOW(), 'game1_1', 1)
SYSERR: Aug 29 04:24:43 :: pid_init: 
Start of pid: 88400

SYSERR: Aug 29 04:24:43 :: socket_bind: bind: Address already in use
SYSERR: Aug 29 04:24:43 :: ChildLoop: AsyncSQL: query failed: Out of range value for column 'time' at row 1 (query: INSERT INTO bootlog (time, hostname, channel) VALUES(NOW(), 'game1_1', 1) errno: 1264)
SYSERR: Aug 29 04:24:45 :: pid_init:

hello everyone can u help me with this ?

15 hours ago, DarkAng3l said:

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `bootlog`;
CREATE TABLE `bootlog` (
  `time` datetime DEFAULT NULL,
  `hostname` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL,
  `channel` tinyint(3) DEFAULT NULL
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 ROW_FORMAT=COMPRESSED;

Change ENGINE and CHARSET for your server.

https://metin2.download/picture/GIJ1rKas4zgBxa131bZmQ1hn22NKVe5p/.png

https://metin2.download/picture/GIJ1rKas4zgBxa131bZmQ1hn22NKVe5p/.png  look at this 

and when i open doesnt exist

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

I'm gonna make this as simple as it gets.

Run the following commands as root:

#service mysql-server stop
#cd /var/db
#tar -zcvf mysql.tar.gz ./mysql
#rm -rf ./mysql

Reboot your machine. Once mysql-server service runs without a /var/db/mysql folder, it automatically creates it's own.

Run these now:

#/usr/local/bin/mysqld_safe --skip-grant-tables &
#mysql -u root mysql
> INSERT INTO mysql.user (host, user, password, select_priv, insert_priv, update_priv, delete_priv, create_priv, drop_priv, reload_priv, shutdown_priv, process_priv, file_priv, grant_priv, references_priv, index_priv, alter_priv, show_db_priv, super_priv, create_tmp_table_priv, lock_tables_priv, execute_priv, repl_slave_priv, repl_client_priv, create_view_priv, show_view_priv, create_routine_priv, alter_routine_priv, create_user_priv, event_priv, trigger_priv, create_tablespace_priv) VALUES ('%', 'root', PASSWORD('your-remote-root-password'), 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y',);
> flush privileges;
> exit;
#killall mysqld
#service mysql-server start

WARNING: I'm using Maria-DB, not MySQL, which I'm strongly suggesting to do as well. If not, your system may defer from mine. There for you should check the INSERT command and modify it according to your fields. To see your fields type the command below right before INSERT INTO

SELECT * FROM mysql.user;

If you run this and see that a root user with % host is already there, INSERT won't work. Instead, change the password like this:

> UPDATE mysql.user SET password=PASSWORD('your-specified-password') WHERE user='root';

and after that continue as displayed above.

When this is done and you check that you can log in MySQL from Navicat (or your software) copy the tar file in /var/db into your local drive and open it. In your FTP software, go in the folder /var/db/mysql and drag & drop everything from your tar file EXCEPT mysql folder!!!

All this until now will definately solve your mysql database problem. For the other databases, download other Serverfiles and replace the tables that cannot be fixed. But again, DO NOT TOUCH mysql FOLDER! You can download any SF you want (Fliege, Maxmi, Invoice), the databases should be the same.

I hope this was helpful.

Best regards

On 1/6/2019 at 5:24 AM, Mind Rapist said:

I'm gonna make this as simple as it gets.

Run the following commands as root:

#cd /var/db
#tar -zcvf mysql.tar.gz ./mysql
#rm -rf ./mysql

Reboot your machine. Once mysql-server service runs without a /var/db/mysql folder, it automatically creates it's own.

Run these now:

#/usr/local/bin/mysqld_safe --skip-grant-tables &
#mysql -u root mysql
> INSERT INTO mysql.user (host, user, password, select_priv, insert_priv, update_priv, delete_priv, create_priv, drop_priv, reload_priv, shutdown_priv, process_priv, file_priv, grant_priv, references_priv, index_priv, alter_priv, show_db_priv, super_priv, create_tmp_table_priv, lock_tables_priv, execute_priv, repl_slave_priv, repl_client_priv, create_view_priv, show_view_priv, create_routine_priv, alter_routine_priv, create_user_priv, event_priv, trigger_priv, create_tablespace_priv) VALUES ('%', 'root', PASSWORD('your-remote-root-password'), 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y',);
> flush privileges;
> exit;
#killall mysqld
#service mysql-server start

WARNING: I'm using Maria-DB, not MySQL, which I'm strongly suggesting to do as well. If not, your system may defer from mine. There for you should check the INSERT command and modify it according to your fields. To see your fields type the command below right before INSERT INTO

SELECT * FROM mysql.user;

If you run this and see that a root user with % host is already there, INSERT won't work. Instead, change the password like this:

> UPDATE mysql.user SET password=PASSWORD('your-specified-password') WHERE user='root';

and after that continue as displayed above.

When this is done and you check that you can log in MySQL from Navicat (or your software) copy the tar file in /var/db into your local drive and open it. In your FTP software, go in the folder /var/db/mysql and drag & drop everything from your tar file EXCEPT mysql folder!!!

All this until now will definately solve your mysql database problem. For the other databases, download other Serverfiles and replace the tables that cannot be fixed. But again, DO NOT TOUCH mysql FOLDER! You can download any SF you want (Fliege, Maxmi, Invoice), the databases should be the same.

I hope this was helpful.

Best regards

i using all time fliegefiles

ERROR
ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'the manual that                                                                 ' at line 1
mysql> ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that                                                                                         corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at                                                                                         line 1
ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax' at line 1
    -> mysql>

Edited by Metin2 Dev

• Premium
1 hour ago, Cunoo said:

i using all time fliegefiles

ERROR
ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'the manual that                                                                 ' at line 1
mysql> ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that                                                                                         corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at                                                                                         line 1
ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax' at line 1
    -> mysql>

Easy way, stop using shit serverfiles lol

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Confused 1