[ Dead Download Link ] [Release]Custom NPC + Animation 1.0 [ We Need You ]

Bogdan

Hi guys.

Here is another release of mine. It's a custom work. Still working on animations, so the animations that this NPC have are still a work in progress and it will be followed with new updates on animations. Please stay tuned for new updates .

assassin.png

In game video:

Download:

MEGA

This is the hidden content, please

Password to extract files inside archive is: metin2dev.org

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Love 8

Great job :D the only thing that doesn't seem good is the second animation , it looks a bit strange 

Next update will include a complete wait animation. The 2x wait animation that are currently in the pack are parts of the future full animation. Like I said I am working and I don't have too much time available to do work for Metin2 as I was doing till a few months ago. But when I find time my releases will be found here on metin2dev or on my website.

@Bogdan: he has a robotic animation not fluid animation

but Good. :D

I'm looking for opportunities as Community Manager/Tester

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. 

It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. 

You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. 

It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. 

That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. 

But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. 

Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! 

@Bogdan: he has a robotic animation not fluid animation

but Good. :D

The final product/animation will be perfect I assure you :P. Like I said the actual 2 animations from the pack are just pieces . To make a complete animation take a little bit of time and some knowledge in anticipating the right body move for each bone to make that fluid animation. 

Anyway every opinion/suggestion is more than welcome and it will be taken under consideration and used to improve future updates of this release. 

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...