Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, sorry for my English :v

I would like to change the title of the side but really in the source I have not achieved anything xd
I give an example:

[Lv 1] MyName Chivalric

?     

that way I would like to leave it

I already try and the only thing I can achieve is to bring the level closer to the name but the rank title is put on the name
I could not leave the title of rank on the right side: c someone who can guide me?

  • Metin2 Dev 1

Anotaci-n-2024-06-28-185820.png

 

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/20015-change-the-rank-title-to-the-right/
Share on other sites

hace 17 minutos, tierrilopes dijo:

Is this what you want?

imagem.png

imagemed8078be47fe41cd.png

imagemf585f3a444fef258.png

imagema212a0ec7167dd11.png

imagem04bd170d6d8c299e.png

yes my friend if that's what I want to do, but I do not know which lines to modify

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Anotaci-n-2024-06-28-185820.png

 

 

Hello there.

title-title.png

Check my website (click on signature). I have this function for that on my website.

Enjoy.

 

 

 

32 minutes ago, Cunoo said:

Too want solution, but I mean this is in ->  InstanceBaseEffect???

Thanks

 

19 hours ago, ReFresh said:

@tierrilopes Can you post a solution for this? I really want this too. Thanks

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.