[Search] MartySama's Client

Hey i'm searching for a Backup of the Marty Sama's Source with the Client Source & Game Source , Client , Files ..

i will be very thankfull if someone could send me a link to it.. i lost my Backup of the Source.. :unsure:

Hope Someone can help ^_^                              // and if marty read this i respect your work realy <3 ! i dont spread it anyway i just use it i dont have the money to pay that ..

Greetings , Merkur

• Metin2 Dev 1
  • Confused 1

vor 35 Minuten schrieb Shang:

If you bought his services contact him, if not, you will get anything requested in this forum.

If i have the money to Pay his Service believe me i will (for updates and asking him so much things @martysama0134) but i dont have the money..

and i already had a backup of a customer but my harddrive is destroyed...  dont ask me why .. and i realy need a new backup of it to work ..^_^

// if someone have it you can write me privatly i dont say your name i dont say anything and i do not reupload it or post it somewhere ^-^ !

Email: [email protected]

Discord: merkur#0430

• Premium
30 minutes ago, Merkur said:

If i have the money to Pay his Service believe me i will (for updates and asking him so much things @martysama0134) but i dont have the money..

and i already had a backup of a customer but my harddrive is destroyed...  dont ask me why .. and i realy need a new backup of it to work ..^_^

// if someone have it you can write me privatly i dont say your name i dont say anything and i do not reupload it or post it somewhere

Email: [email protected]

Discord: merkur#0430

Nice story, man.

• Love 1

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, Merkur said:

Hey i'm searching for a Backup of the Marty Sama's Source with the Client Source & Game Source , Client , Files ..

i will be very thankfull if someone could send me a link to it.. i lost my Backup of the Source.. :unsure:

Hope Someone can help ^_^                              // and if marty read this i respect your work realy <3 ! i dont spread it anyway i just use it i dont have the money to pay that ..

Greetings , Merkur

If you are a customer of @martysama0134 then try to contact him.
I'm sure you will get help!

If you are not a customer of his files, then go away with questions like that!
We don't accept questions like that.

If you want his files.. then "PAY"!
If you don't have the money for his files... use public sources/files.
You will find here something: https://metin2dev.org/board/index.php?/forum/7-binaries-clientsserverfiles/

A note for everyone:
It's not allowed to publish/post/or sell stuff others made!

Rules

§2 Topics

(2.4) Content

• Don't post stuff other made and/or sell stuff others made.
  • No Links to other boards with the same sense as metin2dev allowed. (This include file names and image content also!)
  • No posting (whether to sell or give away for free) anything that involves cheating or stealing from people's clients or servers. 
  • It's not allowed to give your/our own skypes in public topics/posts nor signatures, only via pm. The only exception is for people that are trying to sell their services.

Best regards
Raylee

• Sad 1
  • Love 4