Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello all. I write here for the first time and create a server for over a year. This is the only problem I can not deal with.

I have a problem with character skills. After choosing everything is normal. I can add points to skills, log out etc. But when I turn off the server (regardless of whether I give it before / shutdown) all skills disappear. Sysser db / ch does not indicate any errors.

Has anyone had this problem or knows what could be the reason?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/19282-skill-problem/
Share on other sites

7 godzin temu, ragem0re napisał:

Hi,

check this: 

 

This should solve your problem.

But be sure to put these 2 lines outside the if-statement, otherwise it'll only work if your horse level > 0.

Unfortunately, it did't help. My skills still reset after turning off the server.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/19282-skill-problem/#findComment-104808
Share on other sites

19 godzin temu, RockStonePL napisał:

check permissions of your mysql tables, maybie there are for read only

all permissions are 777 
 

 

3 godziny temu, Driguezgames napisał:

Maybe you shutdown to fast, try to play a little bit just to record on data base, if you do something and shutdown this won't update

The server has been running for over a week without rebooting (I opened it as a bete). There were a total of over 300 people and after restart everyone lost their skills. Before the restart I gave / shutdown and waited for the counter on the page to indicate the number 0 with the number of players online.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/19282-skill-problem/#findComment-105003
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.