Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Management

Hello,

I've got 2 bugs on my offline shop system (Ken Offline Shop)

The first bug is on the offline shop's sign.

When I create the offline shop the sign is shown correctly with the name I set, but if I close the client, or another player enters the game, the sign doesn't show.

B09Bfn9.png

Stays like that.

The second bug is when like the first. If I don't have a sign, when I close the shop, I receive the item bug the shop doesn't go away until someone clicks on it, if someone clicks the store instantly disappears.

Does anyone know what is the problem?

Thank you

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/19278-offline-shop-sign-and-destroy-bug/
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.