Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Management

Hello,

Whenever I try to create a private shop (using the 50300, like normal), after I press Okay to create it stops stops everything on client side, if I move the client disconnects, if I write something the client disconnects, if I try to use item the client disconnects, etc

Whatever I do after I try to create a shop makes the client disconnect.

On syserr (serverside) I get an unknown packet header that's is different depending with whatever I do right after I try to create a private shop. Sometimes it gives me sequence error.

This was the last error:

SYSERR: Jul 26 20:17:02.588757 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 248, LAST HEADER: 0(0), REMAIN BYTES: 64, fd: 21

I don't have such header, neither on client nor server

Does anybody know how to solve this?

Thanks

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/19107-private-shop-closes-client/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Management

I don't have error on client syserr, only on server syserr...

And it's always difference depending on what action I do after I open the shop (the shop is never created)

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/19107-private-shop-closes-client/#findComment-104007
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.