Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I was looking through a python bot and trying to understand what was going on in there and I saw that it uses "player.py" as in "import player" and other .py files

Where can I find these files so I can understand what is actually happening? I am trying to replicate and create a bot myself ( a simple one that does some basic stuff ) for fun.

Also,if there is anyone who knows really well python (metin2 related) and wants to answer questions from time to time please pm me ( I promise I won't spam you,I just need someone to ask questions to )

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18943-pythonwhere-can-i-find-charpyplayerpy-etc/
Share on other sites

  • Forum Moderator

#closed

On 7/2/2018 at 2:40 AM, Dafuq313 said:

I was looking through a python bot

(2.4) Content

  • No posting (whether to sell or give away for free) anything that involves cheating or stealing from people's clients or servers. 

 

Best regards
Raylee

  • Love 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.