Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi !

(Sorry for my english...)

I come here because I have a problem, as soon as I start my client, I have this error:

https://metin2.download/picture/dnopcf2cI873iLwnLTYraQ9fupk9I7rl/.png

303449telecharge.png

 

(Camera.cpp -> EterLib) 

however, I did not touch the EterLib project ...

If you had some ideas.. Thank you!

 

 

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18933-error-access-violation/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.