Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guys, I'm trying to debug my game, and I'm trying to follow this tut. Well, the problem is, that whenever I try to debug, it shows me a message that says "/game/channel1/game.core: No such file or directory.". Supposedly, this file is missing, well,  I cannot find it...

I'm using kori files and source btw.

Thanks, RcDragon.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18894-gamecore-is-missing/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.