Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello there 

When I translate any client there is problem that always make me...

when I change the language all  coordinates got overlap,

the same file have the same coordinates  as original local file(that have the same language)

so where is the problem? I think there is something need to change 

so all coordinates going to be write cause all coordinates  same as the original server 

If any body can solve this I will be thankful

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18863-problem-translating-coordinates/
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, BeHappy4Ever said:

Hello Morya,

For this issue you should run a G(OLD) command on PuTTy(Freebsd).

Type:
cd /var

rm -rf db

cd /usr/home

rm -rf game

If you have any issues feel free to ask me :)

Sincerely,

Behappy4ever

:facepalm: This command use for delete game - db even this the problem in the client not in the server,

and you know you are funny when you do this:facepalm:

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.