Problem with belt window

Hello,

I have problem with belt window.

The button is far from inventory window

f3aje.png

When I click the button to show the belt window it goes so far from inventory window.

PFxGg.png

and when I click the button again to hide the belt window, the button goes inside the inventory window.

NTrWg.png

I have another problem with belt system, when I try to use a belt I have this message.

LoNCg.png

the client had locale_de and I take the locale_ae from official client to change the language to Arabic and all most every things fine just the belt system.

Please help me

Regards

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For message error:

You dont have add in locale_string.txt

Check your sysser serverside you find something like locale_error find:

Thanks

Now one problem I know why at least :)

I didn't find anything in sysser

i dont think that you will easly fix it cz arabic locale have some chages compared to others try you might find a way or at least why

The problem that I don't know where to start. I tried to take some files from the official ae client, but no change happened 

well i think that would be normal

there was a guy how fixed this but i didnt belive him cz it was basicly illogical he gave me the solution but i lost it ><

no it's not normal

I'm not sure that you understand what I mean.

the expand button is not show up. I have to click at the inventory window (or at inventory window name to be exactly) to show it up.

ye , but did you use the ui's of official client?

If you mean the ui folder from in the locale, no I just take some files that I think is related to my problem (as inventorywindow.py)

• Bronze

there was a guy how fixed this but i didnt belive him cz it was basicly illogical he gave me the solution but i lost it ><

no it's not normal

the expand button is not show up. I have to click at the inventory window (or at inventory window name to be exactly) to show it up.

If you mean the ui folder from in the locale, no I just take some files that I think is related to my problem (as inventorywindow.py)

dont remmeber well but it was from the root

no it's not normal

dont remmeber well but it was from the root

Is it from uiinventory.py ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Premium

i think the problem in the root. but how i can unpack the official root, because when i unpack it there will be a few files.

I want the files that in the root of test client as serverinfo.py, etc ...

i think in the offical client the server info (ports and ip) is from the file locale_ae.addr there is a tool to extract it but it work under windows 64bit architecture and the reason that when you extract the root the root is empty i think because all the functions and the py files are now explicitly in the launcher

• Bronze

i think the problem in the root. but how i can unpack the official root, because when i unpack it there will be a few files.

I want the files that in the root of test client as serverinfo.py, etc ...

i think in the offical client the server info (ports and ip) is from the file locale_ae.addr there is a tool to extract it but it work under windows 64bit architecture and the reason that when you extract the root the root is empty i think because all the functions and the py files are now explicitly in the launcher

this an easy trick used by pserver not gf

gf uses type 4 to protect there client 

its totaly confusing not finding file on root but any way there is a thread about this here