Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Good evening I have a problem with the offline store. This is the first time that I have been able to play the game. I post two screen.

 

When I open a shop to buy an item:

1237011011190013.jpg

 

When I want to edit the shop :

4349021011190044.jpg

 

As you can see it's the same weapon but the display is different and the bonuses complement bug when I want to edit

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/17040-bug-edit-offlineshop-system/
Share on other sites

def ShopItem(self,data):
        d=data.split("#")
        id=d[0]
        vnum=d[1]
        count=d[2]
        slot=d[3]
        price=d[4]
        s=d[5]
        a=d[6]
        sockets=[]
        for key in s.split("|"):
            sockets.append(int(key))
    
        attrs=[]
        for key in a.split("|"):
            a=key.split(",")
            attrs.append([int(a[0]),int(a[1])])
        if self.uiNewShop:
            self.uiNewShop.AddItem(slot,{"id":id,"vnum":vnum,"count":count,"price":price,"sockets":sockets,"attrs":attrs})

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/17040-bug-edit-offlineshop-system/#findComment-93766
Share on other sites

  • 4 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.