Metin2 in 2017

Hello! 

First of all i must introduce myself.

It doesn't matter what my name is.

Hello, i'm 19 years old and i have a good experience concerning 'Metin2 Servers' and i'm trying to make a metin2 server but...I'm confused about using the files because you see..

Files 2010 are wayy too old

files 2012 are old but still you can use them on NO-IP (i need to make it NO-IP because i have to test it out with my friends before the official launch)

Files 2014 Are good but they don't work on NO-IP

Files 2016 Same as 2014....

Thats the part that i'm confused on...

So i kinda need some help on choosing files... What kind of files do i need to use? Dont forgot that i need them to work on NO-IP to try it out with my friends....

i have a special idea to make my server...and i'm sure 100% that this idea can even beat the official Metin2 Server. thats what i believe in..

• Premium

>First of all i must introduce myself.

>It doesn't matter what my name is.

huh..

> i have a good experience concerning 'Metin2 Servers' 

> Still talking about "Files"

huhhhh..

do you know that metin2's source has been leaked since like 2013 now? Work on it and make your own server. With your own files.

• Love 6

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

Il y a 19 heures, tierrilopes a dit :

Files are not downloaded/bought, they're made.  All files work with no-ip, theres fixs about it public for a long time.

But, if you cant afford a 15€ server to test with your friends, maybe you shouldn't open one at all.

the problem is that in my country we don't have Paysafe card or paypal or some payment method....thats why im trying to try it out with NO-IP

Il y a 20 heures, Syreldar a dit :

>First of all i must introduce myself.

>It doesn't matter what my name is.

huh..

> i have a good experience concerning 'Metin2 Servers' 

> Still talking about "Files"

huhhhh..

do you know that metin2's source has been leaked since like 2013 now? Work on it and make your own server. With your own files.

Okay so you are making fun of  me here but np, My weak point is the server files...But i'm soo good modifying the client and mysql ^^