networkModule.py(line:200) SetSelectCharacterPhase
system.py(line:130) __pack_import
system.py(line:110) _process_result
introSelect.py(line:28) <module>
system.py(line:110) _process_result
interfaceModule.py(line:14) <module>

networkModule.SetSelectCharacterPhase - <type 'exceptions.IndentationError'>:expected an indented block (uiInventory.py, line 295)

0825 17:59:10523 :: ============================================================================================================
0825 17:59:10523 :: Abort!!!!
  • Metin2 Dev 1

• 5 years later...

This error message occurs when the Python interpreter encounters a code block that should be indented, but isn't. Python indentation is a common issue in Python because whitespace is used to define code blocks, so proper indentation is critical for code to run correctly. Some common causes of this error include:

• Forgetting to indent the statements within a compound statement
  • Forgetting to indent the statements of a user-defined function.

To fix the error, make sure that all lines in the code block are properly indented by the same number of spaces or tabs. . It is recommended to use 4 spaces for indentation in Python, tabulation or a different number of spaces may work, but it is also known to cause trouble at times. Tabs are a bad idea because they may create different amount if spacing in different editors .