Restrict items on QuickSlots

Hey guys i've been investigating a bug thats on most servers. The bug is that when you set an affect on your player i.e the red pot that gives you +20% critical strike for example and then log out, when you login again and your player is kinda invinsible you open fast the inventory and spam again the same potion and get an other affect on your character. This i fixed it with a vegas code i found in a forum(cant remember but if someone has same problem i can find it for him). This bug can be done with an other way, by setting the item on the QuickSlot and before even you login and your char is invinsible (while you re in loading screen) you spam the number and still get the affect. So i want to restrict some certain items on getting to ANY number of the Quickslot 1,2,3,4 and the F buttons in every QuickSlot page. Can anyone help? 

Thanks a lot.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Honorable Member

open char_quickslot.cpp and search for:

if (pItem->IsDragonSoul())
		return;

modify:

if (pItem->IsDragonSoul() || pItem->GetVnum() == YOURITEMID)
  return;

If you wanna add more items:

if (pItem->IsDragonSoul() || pItem->GetVnum() == YOURITEMID || pItem->GetVnum() == YOURITEMID2 || pItem->GetVnum() == YOURITEMID3)
  return;

I'm working now so I couldn't test it, but I think it's gonna work.

WRnRW3H.gif