Jump to content

53 Unused Metin2 effects for Your Maps


Recommended Posts

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

 

I somehow had the bored full, and I once collected almost all the unused effects
and individually renamed. There are very cool effects do I need to say, especially the "Yang-drop effect"
nice really, you could also set ingame as an effect when a player Yang Dropt, of course Animated
you see it just to yourself.

This is in property. Of course it must also be in the "list" so pure you there
Game also can see.

Have fun with it

 

 

  • Metin2 Dev 118
  • kekw 2
  • Eyes 3
  • Dislove 1
  • Angry 2
  • Sad 3
  • Cry 1
  • Smile Tear 1
  • Think 4
  • Confused 3
  • Scream 1
  • Lmao 3
  • Good 52
  • muscle 3
  • Love 4
  • Love 88
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/165-53-unused-metin2-effects-for-your-maps/
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

download?

 

Since Downloads section isn't available at the moment, I'll upload the file.

Luckly I saved it.

 

Download

thanks but is only property your download u.u

 

 

 

 

download?

 

Since Downloads section isn't available at the moment, I'll upload the file.

Luckly I saved it.

 

Download

thanks but is only property your download u.u

Edited by Venox
  • Good 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.