6/7 bonus stack problem

I. I have 6/7

35122	"35122"	"ITEM_USE"	"USE_SPECIAL"	1	"NONE"	"LOG | STACKABLE"	"NONE"	"NONE"	0	0	0	0	0	"LIMIT_NONE"	0	"LIMIT_NONE"	0	"APPLY_NONE"	0	"APPLY_NONE"	0	"APPLY_NONE"	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0
35123	"35123"	"ITEM_USE"	"USE_SPECIAL"	1	"NONE"	"LOG | STACKABLE"	"NONE"	"NONE"	0	0	0	0	0	"LIMIT_NONE"	0	"LIMIT_NONE"	0	"APPLY_NONE"	0	"APPLY_NONE"	0	"APPLY_NONE"	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0

I want to make them stackable so i make it like that

35122	"35122"	"ITEM_USE"	"USE_SPECIAL"	1	"NONE"	"LOG | ITEM_STACKABLE"	"NONE"	"NONE"	0	0	0	0	0	"LIMIT_NONE"	0	"LIMIT_NONE"	0	"APPLY_NONE"	0	"APPLY_NONE"	0	"APPLY_NONE"	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0
35123	"35123"	"ITEM_USE"	"USE_SPECIAL"	1	"NONE"	"LOG | ITEM_STACKABLE"	"NONE"	"NONE"	0	0	0	0	0	"LIMIT_NONE"	0	"LIMIT_NONE"	0	"APPLY_NONE"	0	"APPLY_NONE"	0	"APPLY_NONE"	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0

but when i have item_stackable 6/7 bonus doesn't work. Any ideas? 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all, ensure your db is read from txt, and that you restarted your server. Then the flag is correct(even if i suggest using sql protos, which i found very easier to work on), so if you drop them on the ground and pick on it should stack them. To stack them by dragging you have to edit some things in the client too

8 minut temu, ElBrujoo napisał:

first of all, ensure your db is read from txt, and that you restarted your server. Then the flag is correct(even if i suggest using sql protos, which i found very easier to work on), so if you drop them on the ground and pick on it should stack them. To stack them by dragging you have to edit some things in the client too

I'm using txt protos. I hate proto i navicat. When i have item_stackable i can't add/change bonus with them because i don't have green background on item if you know what i mean. I have red. If i don't have item_stackable it works well so idk. I had original values 71051,71052 and the same error so i change values to 35122, 32123 but still the same. I don't know what happend. Item_stackable make that these items doesn't work. 

Ok, then if "LOG | STACKABLE" makes your item working then try adding ITEM_STACKABLE to the "list" of flags

-> "LOG | STACKABLE | ITEM_STACKABLE" 

if still doesn t work i can help you on skype

PS: on sql you just had to add 4 to the flag value :P

PPS: better restore the values to 71051 and 71052 because you have to edit them in the source too if you edit in the db in order to have them work

11 minut temu, ElBrujoo napisał:

Ok, then if "LOG | STACKABLE" makes your item working then try adding ITEM_STACKABLE to the "list" of flags

-> "LOG | STACKABLE | ITEM_STACKABLE" 

if still doesn t work i can help you on skype

PS: on sql you just had to add 4 to the flag value :P

PPS: better restore the values to 71051 and 71052 because you have to edit them in the source too if you edit in the db in order to have them work

It works. Thank you. Omg why metin is so stupid XD

• Love 1