Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello , 

I have a question that has been bothering me for the past year. I used to have a good metin2 hamachi server (with a lot of people) and i have experience on how to run a server. I know client modding and stuff.

Now the question is , do i  need to know programming to fix bugs? Im studying computer science and have a basic knowledge on C++ and Java

I want to take it a step further and create a DNS server but i have to know if i need to be an experienced programmer to hold a server. I've noticed that there are no actual guides on youtube or google based on those questions.

What programs will i need? Is there any tutorial out there? 

Why is it good to know programming for your server , how will that help.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/15758-basic-question/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.