Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi. I know we have this 

but i want to stop collison for all mobs. I don't want make it in this 

You can add whatever you like vnum of npc or monster (mob_proto) */
	int pListGlobal[] = {9001, 9002, 9003, 9004, 9005, 9006, 20011, 20091, 20092, 20093, 20094, 20095, 30000};

XD

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/15728-stop-collision-for-all-mobs/
Share on other sites

  • 4 years later...
  • Bot
On 5/6/2017 at 2:49 PM, avertuss said:

Hi. I know we have this 

but i want to stop collison for all mobs. I don't want make it in this 

You can add whatever you like vnum of npc or monster (mob_proto) */
	int pListGlobal[] = {9001, 9002, 9003, 9004, 9005, 9006, 20011, 20091, 20092, 20093, 20094, 20095, 30000};

XD

You just need to add the map you want.

  • Love 1

english_banner.gif

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.