Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Honorable Member

Hey,

Does anyone know how/where to set the way the client loads the map? I mean, I wanna set it to only load the actual part of it and not the whole.

Thanks!

992404397646696589.png
Former C++ Developer at Gameloft on DML
Join my Discord: Distraught Labs

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/15436-map-loading/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Honorable Member

the problem I have is something like I pull mobs to me and I can't see all... some mobs are still there (but invisible) and they damage me so I have to polymorph or get on the horse to make the client reload and so that I can see them

992404397646696589.png
Former C++ Developer at Gameloft on DML
Join my Discord: Distraught Labs

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/15436-map-loading/#findComment-86658
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 2017. 04. 04. at 9:43 PM, Distraught said:

and what to do for it?

Spoiler

1. Delete some monster.


OR,
 

Spoiler

2.put another channel (mapindex)....
example.
Game99 put to channel 1-2 or channel 1-2 put Game99
Another problem:
Maybe channel1_1 mapindex  put to channel1

OR,
 

Spoiler

mob_proto--> "Move_speed" is to high... (Brave Cape u look monster is going .... and take DMG CTRL + H or + G (in horse,mount etc...) under u .... sry eng bad


 

787292068_Nvtelen.png.6faa7b0bbb3398fd29

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/15436-map-loading/#findComment-87663
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.