Mob_drop_item problem?

• Premium

I use vanilla core 2.4 but the game not load my mob_drop_item if i set in it too 1 drop. 

My mob drop item:

e45dff42ca.png

error syss: 

SYSERR: Jun  5 23:20:06 :: LoadGroup: CTextFileLoader::LoadGroup : must have a value (filename: locale/germany/mob_drop_item.txt line: 6 key: ])
SYSERR: Jun  5 23:20:06 :: Boot: cannot load MOBDropItemFile: locale/germany/mob_drop_item.txt

I had make all tabs.
Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

You've used the [TAB] near mob?

For example:

[TAB]mob[TAB]693

I already said that, and he said he does.

change the type to drop not limit

"limit" is perfectly valid.

This mob 17100 exist in your db ?

That doesn't matter it's a parse error.

SirGath, if all the tabs are correct, are you sure that's the problematic group?

The error you receive is because it doesn't find the second component of a line, so it must be that you are missing a tab somewhere. If you don't find it, I suggest that you copy the whole text and make spaces/tabs visible and paste it someplace where you can clearly see the tabs like on Sublime (I'm not sure if it's configurable in Notepad++, I'd guess so, but I don't remember anymore). This is what I mean: (note the dots, which are spaces, vs the ---, which are tabs)

GnDdfj3.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal