Hello devs,

I just installed the full sash system , and i have a few problems that i need some help :)
Problem 1:
7BHt8a2.png

As you can see , i have the right item_scale , but i think the client isn't reading it , idk why..
Problem 2:   ~SOLVED~
BQZdtCv.png

The absorbtion isn't showing , and i checked , they have absorbtion on them. Maybe from item proto ..
Problem 3:   ~SOLVED~
DVDRSuZ.png

My locale_string is fucked up , and i don't really know where should i start , i didn't removed something , just edited with notepad++.

Thanks for your attention !

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

• Premium
15 hours ago, likeabeast said:

Hello devs,

I just installed the full sash system , and i have a few problems that i need some help :)
Problem 1:
7BHt8a2.png

As you can see , i have the right item_scale , but i think the client isn't reading it , idk why..
Problem 2:
BQZdtCv.png

The absorbtion isn't showing , and i checked , they have absorbtion on them. Maybe from item proto ..
Problem 3:
DVDRSuZ.png

My locale_string is fucked up , and i don't really know where should i start , i didn't removed something , just edited with notepad++.

Thanks for your attention !

1. The client is reading the scale, but it's attached to the wrong bone

2. You're missing something the absorption definition inside your root. Else item_proto.

3. You edited with notepad, which automatically converts characters into symbols, fucking up the locale_string.

Never edit the locale_string with notepad++.

Edited by Metin2 Dev

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

UPDATE

Galet / Syredar , Thanks for helping , but still 2 problems left

1. Should i change the item scale from client? (locale)
2. I see that ALL Costume weapons / Costume / Hair costume have the same problem as sash (they don't show the bonuses , but in item_proto client / server , they exist)
5fbndwT.png

As you can see , the hair costume should show 10% strong against sura ..

3. I uploaded the backup of locale_string and edited with Sublime Text , so.. ~Resolved~

Edited by Metin2 Dev

• Premium
12 minutes ago, likeabeast said:

UPDATE

Galet / Syredar , Thanks for helping , but still 2 problems left

1. Should i change the item scale from client? (locale)
2. I see that ALL Costume weapons / Costume / Hair costume have the same problem as sash (they don't show the bonuses , but in item_proto client / server , they exist)
5fbndwT.png

As you can see , the hair costume should show 10% strong against sura ..

3. I uploaded the backup of locale_string and edited with Sublime Text , so.. ~Resolved~

1. No, change the bone the sash is attached to.

2. As i said, the problem rather lies on root or itemproto.

Edited by Metin2 Dev

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

2 hours ago, likeabeast said:

1. I know that the problem is from binary , but if you could be more explicit , would be awsome :D
2. I will attach uiinventory.py , then tell me , what is wrong ? (use Beyond Compare maybe)

uiinventory.py

To your first problem. Did you try to change position of sash in instancebase.cpp? Is position of sash bugged when u are sitting on mount or not? Btw. I would like to know how you resolved your 3rd problem!

mustafa , i installed the system exactly like in the tutorial , well when i'm sitting on mount is exactly same
ivnPDox.jpg

Look , if you have the same problem as me (Problem 3) try to download you'r backup of locale_string that you haved working , then edit with Sublime Text as you want , never edit with Notepad++ , is modifying diacritics to " ?? ? ?? ? ?".
Thanks for your reply.

Edited by Metin2 Dev

Robert , you have same as me .. 

chrmgr.RegisterAttachingBoneName(chr.PART_SASH, "Bip01 Spine2")

I forgot to tell you , at sash 1 and sash 2 (red and yellow) the bone is ok , but then at sash 3 and 4 , they are a little bit more back

XPjMuxx.png

i modified from playersettingmodule from (chr.PART_SASH, "Bip01 Spine2") to (chr.PART_SASH, "Bip01 Head") , but is exactly same , any other ideeas?

Edited by Metin2 Dev

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...