Jump to content

[Group] Daily Music - Share your favorite!


Recommended Posts

Group topic to share your favorite music!

Publish 2 music videos maximum per day.

 

 

Calvin Harris - I Need Your Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtKZKl7Bgu0

 

Avicii - Hey Brother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxIiPLVR6NA

 

You must put the video in a spoiler.

  • Love 5
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/149-group-daily-music-share-your-favorite/
Share on other sites

  • Former Staff

Both disabled for me <.< f*ck the GEMA xD

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ5QEk_gbIw

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FabdfFZhcuY

 

Yes i know very different music but i like both :D

  • Love 3
  • Honorable Member

I have a lot of favourite song and I can't post everything here..

I'll be post some new hot song which i like :)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsbOJeSemnM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qm-q6mgCTs

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EHIUy5sZcI

 

Enjoy :)

  • Love 2

spacer.png

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.