Diff Drop Hack r34083 !

Maybe if you explain what a "drop game hack" is supposed to be, we can help you.

well from what i saw in a post on this forum

its some kind of hack im sure about this // lol

well it drop item very fast wich cause the game core or the full channel or maybe the server to go down

i will find the post i saw it yesterday

I know of other drop hack...in wihich, if you are in a group, no matter whose group and with what player, you can pick whatever items you want, and it dosen't matter what name it has on it ( i tested it, so i'm 100% sure that it exists :D ).

And this one can't be blocked without blocking the pickup function of the group, in which you can pick items for the people in your group, so good luck in solving it, if this is the one :D.

I know of other drop hack...in wihich, if you are in a group, no matter whose group and with what player, you can pick whatever items you want, and it dosen't matter what name it has on it ( i tested it, so i'm 100% sure that it exists :D ).

And this one can't be blocked without blocking the pickup function of the group, in which you can pick items for the people in your group, so good luck in solving it, if this is the one :D.

The one solution for this is to remove the function net.SendItemPickUpPacket from the source and recompile it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Bot
if ( v19 && *(_DWORD *)(v19 + 58) & 8320 || !*(_DWORD *)(a1 + 3240) )
 {
LABEL_5:
    result = 0;
    goto LABEL_6;
 }

if ( v19 && *(_DWORD *)(v19 + 58) & 8320 || !*(_DWORD *)(a1 + 3496) )
 {
LABEL_5:
    result = 0;
    goto LABEL_6;
 }

Thats what the dif does but the rest you tell me :)

english_banner.gif