Quest Close Button Text

• Premium
12 hours ago, Sonitex said:

Hello everyone,

I have a pretty weird "bug".. As you can see there are some strange signs instead of text. Does anyone know where can I change the text? 

This was suppost to be "Close" button.

VeZbg.png

Hi, you fucked up your locale_string.txt, you probably modified it using notepad++ fucking up the korean characters. (at least that's the most common way i usually get to trigger this shit)

Remember that fucking up your locale_string.txt is LITERALLY THE ONLY POSSIBLE WAY you've got to trigger this error, except for the fact that you could've fucked it up on the main quest but i doubt it, so yeah..

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Good 1

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

• Premium
1 minute ago, xP3NG3Rx said:

locale_string.txt? Whaaat?
It has nothing to do with it.

In my opinion the locale.cancel(locale.lua or translate.lua) is overrided somewhere.

Every time i fuck something up there, i get this error, trust me, i know what i'm talking about, and it's always my fault if it happens.

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

• Premium
58 minutes ago, iRazer said:

locale_string.txt error

open it with standard editor , change code of locale_string with UTF-8 and save.

That did not help at all...;( Now the korean signs changed to arabic or something and now nothing works. But thanks for the help I guess