Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Management

Hello

My name is António, I'm 17 years old (January 23rd 1999) I'm from Portugal and I started playing metin2 mid 2012 and started learning more about metin2 servers a couple months later. I started on EliteMt2 (Portuguese Server) and never liked to play on the official servers (metin2 pt)...

I have much to thanks to the EliteMt2 server admin for so many things that he taught me.

I still playing metin2 (only server that I play ^^) and cs go.

I don't know if there's more to say

Cheers :P

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13294-my-presentation-p/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.