Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hi guys,

is here anyone who knows, how to see this area in world editor? Because in water area I can't fishing so I don't know where is the problem. And I want to select area for doing private shops only on town square.

Thank you for your answers!

Kind Regards ReFresh

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Try to save server_attr in worldeditor and upload serverside to your map folder - I don't remember does ATTR is also checked at serverside

PS. it's important to have this also clientside so pack your map when you finish editing attr in worldeditor (try water and maybe attr type 3?).

  • Love 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.