Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

Hello. I compiled my game source and after i put the new game and start server. I tried to connect on server with my account and it remains stuck at will be connected to the server .If you write in putty "ps" all are opened. Compilation has no error / warn. I have not changed anything in the source. In svf was a game from a previous compilation and probably has something changed in the meantime. I dont have errors in syserr client or CORE1 about login connection.

 

Sorry for my bad english. Can u help me, please?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/12704-blocked/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Premium
2 hours ago, ladcatalin said:

No. Is commented.

lt.png

I'm sure I had the same problem too. For me doesn't worked to comment that row(timebomb has been still active) and I've used just "python update_limit_time.py" to update expiry time, and that time worked.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/12704-blocked/#findComment-72886
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.