Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

hallo all

so If I want add new slot for new item type in inventory window it will be like that:

type : ITEM_NEW , WEAR_NEW

const DWORD c_Equipment_New  = c_New_Equipment_Start + 3;

{"index":item.EQUIPMENT_NEW, "x":39, "y":106, "width":32, "height":32},

the question is how this slot will define this type ?

I check other slots like belt ..etc and there is no other define for it

 

 

 

If you're going to do something, then do it right.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/12593-new-item-type-and-slot-index/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, you're answering of your question. c_Equipment_New is showing which slot will be okay for it.

int CItem::FindEquipCell(LPCHARACTER ch, int iCandidateCell)

Game is calling this function to find which wear type is okay for that by Type.

- Jodie

  • Premium

ok I take a look for the function

else if (GetType() == ITEM_NEW)

return WEAR_NEW

 

I still can't see how that make connect between the slot and that's wear type

If you're going to do something, then do it right.

  • 5 years later...
  • Active Member

So, I guess I found it. It's just like the packets, you need matching number on server and on clientside for WEAR_NEW and ITEM_NEW (may called ITEM_TYPE_NEW in your client).

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.