How metin2 network works? Store data in RAM through the buffer.  What is a buffer? 

A buffer is a block of RAM that is used to hold input or output temporarily. This can speed up I/O considerably because of the various overheads incurred when transferring data. This means you don't have enought buffer size or  network I/O operation it's too slow to process packets.  To avoid such problems, you need to decrease the size of the buffer, depending how much RAM memory you want to use you need to increase buffer size or decrease it.

In my source this is already done, and i never had such problems (Unknow packet header, seqeunce , buffer_overflow, not enought buffer size )all those it's tottaly solved.

The following figure illustrates the process of a network I/O operation under Windows, but maybe for you it's to late to understand this. ;)

IC486497.png

Regards ds_aim.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, ds_aim said:

How metin2 network works? Store data in RAM through the buffer.  What is a buffer? 

A buffer is a block of RAM that is used to hold input or output temporarily. This can speed up I/O considerably because of the various overheads incurred when transferring data. This means you don't have enought buffer size or  network I/O operation it's too slow to process packets.  To avoid such problems, you need to decrease the size of the buffer, depending how much RAM memory you want to use you need to increase buffer size or decrease it.

In my source this is already done, and i never had such problems (Unknow packet header, seqeunce , buffer_overflow, not enought buffer size )all those it's tottaly solved.

The following figure illustrates the process of a network I/O operation under Windows, but maybe for you it's to late to understand this. ;)

IC486497.png

Regards ds_aim.

And how do I do that right?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal