Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Management

Hello,

I'm with a problem opening my client

This is the error:

 M7IAdRW.png

This is my locale folder:

gymyPMd.png

This is the debug info:

IuBHFMB.png

I already tried to edit something on locale_game.txt and try to pack, nothing, tried to use the original locale_de of the client, nothing... Other clients are working...

What can I do?

Thanks

Kind Regards,

António Carlos Silva

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/11861-error-loadlocaleerror/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Active+ Member
10 minutes ago, charparodar said:

Hello,

I'm with a problem opening my client

This is the error:

 M7IAdRW.png

This is my locale folder:

gymyPMd.png

This is the debug info:

IuBHFMB.png

I already tried to edit something on locale_game.txt and try to pack, nothing, tried to use the original locale_de of the client, nothing... Other clients are working...

What can I do?

Thanks

Kind Regards,

António Carlos Silva

Just edit your locale.cfg in your client. It must be look like this: 1252 de.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/11861-error-loadlocaleerror/#findComment-69015
Share on other sites

  • Management
5 hours ago, Wahmon said:

is locale/de/locale_interface.txt a valid location ?

Yes, this the print of the folder I posted on the first comment:

gymyPMd.png

6 hours ago, skill178 said:

the error was that you compiled in "Distribute" Release test

AaBmrYo.png

I always build the binary on Release mode o.O But the last time I tried to use Debug to see if there was any error...

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/11861-error-loadlocaleerror/#findComment-69040
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
On 5/26/2016 at 2:30 PM, Karbust said:

Done

Please tell us the solution.

“𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝔀𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓸 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓾𝓼.” ~ 𝓖𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓵𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/11861-error-loadlocaleerror/#findComment-149973
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.