Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Honorable Member

Hi everyone,

I tihnk everybody know the Map names funciton, the map name image is show everytime you login on the map for a few seconds.

I need something similar, but for quest.

I'll set the image in quest, and it show for every plyers on the map - that's very important for me.

 

I can accept alternative option - every map will have deafult image, but the setting via quest is better for me.

Send me PM here on the forum

I pay with paypal.

 

Have a nice day

  • Love 1

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/11477-buyc-function/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.