[Quest] showing on 1 server ingame but not other o.O

Hey, something really strange has happened. for some absurd reason one of my quests loads normally on one of my servers ( PVM one) and my other server the PVP ( virtually an exact replica other than shops etc) it doesn't load ingame.

by not loading ingame, i mean when i compile it, it should appear on X NPC and it doesn't on one server but does on the other?

sorry not sure how to explain it, the quests are exactly the same, i can't show a copy of the quest here due being linked in with a premium system.

There's no syserrs or any issues at all from what i can see :/

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, complies, is in locale_list, no duplicate names. I changed the name to make sure.

the strange thing is that it just doesn't show up ingame when i reload on the first server but if i put it on my other it goes in fine o.O. oh well stupid no idea what it is ill just backup the database then move the SF over.