NUL NUL in syserr

I am getting a very very strange error which I have not seen in metin2 history

My client crashes and when I check in syserr I get this data.

In my syserr I get a lot of NUL NUL NUL along with unknown packet header. I searched on google but couldn't find anything about this on NUL

Can anyone explain my syserr on the screenshot below and even I have attached the file.

https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif

syserr Log below

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Forum Moderator

(1.3) Spamming

Do not spam in this board. Posting a topic or a question once is enough. If you don't get an answer maybe your question needs more description. Or nobody is able to help you there. Double post aswell as double threads will be punished with an infraction.

• Love 1

5 hours ago, VegaS™ said:

(1.3) Spamming

Do not spam in this board. Posting a topic or a question once is enough. If you don't get an answer maybe your question needs more description. Or nobody is able to help you there. Double post aswell as double threads will be punished with an infraction.

By mistake, I posted in C++ section but it was to be posted in general question and answers

And I did find an option to remove it.

If you are an admin plz remove the post from C++ section.