[SYSERR] Server Problem

• Premium

Hi metindev users,

i don't know if this is the correct section to post this, @Shogun should create a "Problem" section.

Okay, i'll describe the error.

Channel1:

SYSERR: Mar 23 15:42:28.342562 :: pid_init: 
Start of pid: 995

SYSERR: Mar 23 15:44:34.938771 :: LoadSkillMotion: Motion: Skill exist but no motion data for index 0 mob 3596 skill 257
SYSERR: Mar 23 15:44:34.939156 :: LoadSkillMotion: Motion: Skill exist but no motion data for index 1 mob 3596 skill 258
SYSERR: Mar 23 15:44:35.461587 :: heart_idle: losing 125 seconds. (lag occured)
SYSERR: Mar 23 15:44:38.64475 :: socket_connect: HOST 25.6.58.100:14099, could not connect.

DB:

SYSERR: Mar 23 15:42:24 :: pid_init: 
Start of pid: 989

SYSERR: Mar 23 15:42:24 :: Start: TABLE_POSTFIX not configured use default
SYSERR: Mar 23 15:44:07 :: Process: FDWATCH: peer null in event: ident 22

14099 is the game99 p2p port.

Practically i'm going to start my server normally, and all is okay, if i try to login, he stays to "connecting..."

Syserr say only that 2 errors, so i try to put "ps" in the shell and i can see one "./game" process missing, probably the game99's.

If i write "top" after, i can see game process occupying more than 40.00% CPU increasing second after second.

After some minutes the server outputs a "connection refused" and if i write "ps" after that i can see the ./game missing process is turned online, if i write "top" the game process's cpu is decresing till 4.00-5.00% CPU , and if i try to login the server is online perfectly.

I just want to know why..i am pretty sure that solving that fdwatch process all will turn back normally, i hate fdwatch errors, the only serveside error i could't solve in my server-programming life.

I know only they go by ident 19 to ident 45, every ident has a different error cause AND THEY NOT SPECIFY WHAT IS THE CAUSE.

So i can't solve them, i beg someone with serversource to translate all idents..

He will be my god.

Thanks.

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium

Solved, map problem.

#Closerequest

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar