[Request]mainline_released source

Hey

I tried to compile mainline_released source from this Topic  I Get A lot of errors in mainline_released So Can Anyone Share his mainline_released source with me because Im a beginner in Source and  I Dont know how to solve the errors and how to remove the timebomb and ymir license.

sorry for my bad english

Thanks a lot  :) 

• Former Staff

Edit: Now this

OBJDIR/char.o: In function `CHARACTER::Disconnect(char const*)':
/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src/char.cpp:1410: undefined reference to `CXTrapManager::DestroyClientSession(CHARACTER*)'
OBJDIR/char.o: In function `CHARACTER::Disconnect(char const*)':
/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src/char.cpp:1410: undefined reference to `CXTrapManager::DestroyClientSession(CHARACTER*)'
OBJDIR/input_db.o: In function `CInputDB::PlayerLoad(DESC*, char const*)':
/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src/input_db.cpp:493: undefined reference to `CXTrapManager::CreateClientSession(CHARACTER*)'
OBJDIR/input_db.o: In function `CInputDB::PlayerLoad(DESC*, char const*)':
/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src/input_db.cpp:493: undefined reference to `CXTrapManager::CreateClientSession(CHARACTER*)'
OBJDIR/input_login.o: In function `CInputLogin::Analyze(DESC*, unsigned char, char const*)':
/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src/input_login.cpp:1111: undefined reference to `CXTrapManager::Verify_CSStep3(CHARACTER*, unsigned char*)'
OBJDIR/input_login.o: In function `CInputLogin::Analyze(DESC*, unsigned char, char const*)':
/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src/input_login.cpp:1111: undefined reference to `CXTrapManager::Verify_CSStep3(CHARACTER*, unsigned char*)'
OBJDIR/input_main.o: In function `CInputMain::Analyze(DESC*, unsigned char, char const*)':
/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src/input_main.cpp:3256: undefined reference to `CXTrapManager::Verify_CSStep3(CHARACTER*, unsigned char*)'
OBJDIR/input_main.o: In function `CInputMain::Analyze(DESC*, unsigned char, char const*)':
/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src/input_main.cpp:3256: undefined reference to `CXTrapManager::Verify_CSStep3(CHARACTER*, unsigned char*)'
OBJDIR/main.o: In function `main':
/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src/main.cpp:418: undefined reference to `CXTrapManager::CXTrapManager()'
/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src/main.cpp:581: undefined reference to `CXTrapManager::~CXTrapManager()'
/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src/main.cpp:471: undefined reference to `CXTrapManager::LoadXTrapModule()'
/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src/main.cpp:581: undefined reference to `CXTrapManager::~CXTrapManager()'
gmake: *** [../test] Error 1
gmake: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
gmake: *** [../game_r40250_32] Error 1

On 1/18/2015 at 10:29 PM, ProGzeD said:

Now It Compile Successfully But I Still Have The Timebomb  :( 

exQaue.png

I Want Another mainline_released full source without ymir license or limit_time

Can Anyone who use it to Upload It Please  :rolleyes: 

edit limit_time.h and delete this line: ENABLE_LIMIT_TIME and edit desc.cpp , search if ((unsigned)get_global_time() >= GLOBAL_LIMIT_TIME)  and change g_bShutdown = true; to g_bShutdown = false;

On 1/19/2015 at 11:08 PM, ragem0re said:

Now  <_<

Sorry,

install a FreeBSD 9.x Server !32 bit! with the help of this video guide:

After installing upload these files:

https://mega.co.nz/#!E0wzUSDR!E3TkZ9PbLvXGVAKaI5FErHnm4EjOrcm3RFTwV41PGJ8

and do the next steps from the video.

Good luck.

Thanks For Your Help

But I Have Compile Porplems  :( 

82czIF.png

On 1/19/2015 at 10:20 PM, Adrian1428 said:

Now It Compile Successfully But I Still Have The Timebomb  :( 

exQaue.png

I Want Another mainline_released full source without ymir license or limit_time

Can Anyone who use it to Upload It Please  :rolleyes: 

edit limit_time.h and delete this line: ENABLE_LIMIT_TIME and edit desc.cpp , search if ((unsigned)get_global_time() >= GLOBAL_LIMIT_TIME)  and change g_bShutdown = true; to g_bShutdown = false;

Didn't Work  :(