One year ago...

AZICKO

• Management

Hi  Metin2 Dev Community  ,

It has been 1 year since we took over the administration of this board. I hope you did not experience it too badly and that we were able to meet your expectations. Before starting, I wanted to know what you think of the changes since the takeover? Be honest, I want to know everything!

A new year has started and I would like to have your opinion, your ideas for improving the community, the community is you and the board must please you.

• Do you think the forum lacks something?
  • Do you want to see new things?
  • What do you want to see on Metin2 Dev?

Thank you ❤️ !

Sincerly,

ASIKOO

• Good 1
  • Love 12

• Premium

I'd like to see myself unbanned on the discord since i was banned for the past year lol.

Leaving that aside, if there was no one to take a step further into leading the board it would have been dead by long ago and there are plenty of people grateful for the work done to it, and by actually enforcing rules.

• Good 1

Engineer @ CNH Industrial

• Contributor

At one point i thought the forum is going to an end,But once you guys took over it became more and more active and you've done a great job regarding that,I appreciate all you've done so far!

• Love 2

My only accounts are here and on M2D, Don't trust anyone else from other shitty sites.
266868740522639360.png

- i'm not sure

-Yes

Make a Trade request features how M2D have, if they want to buy, buy through forum and if the seller will try to scam, he will be banned.

- What i'm meaning through forum?

After the payment was made the seller will accept his Trade request and give him the files link (https://file.io/) which after download is removed.

Or to be safe the buyer have 24h time to download the content ,after 24h the link will be removed even wasn't downloaded. But for that features u have to use their API (https://file.io/#api)

In case of chargeback idk...how many trade request u have that's mean u are a Trusted seller / buyer.

Let ppl selling metin2 stuffs. many of them are interested in the sell/buy systems , and bcoz of new "rules" many of them leave the community.

And unbanned unfair ban..

• Good 6

• Premium
3 hours ago, ⚡FlasH⚡ said:

- i'm not sure

-Yes

Make a Trade request features how M2D have, if they want to buy, buy through forum and if the seller will try to scam, he will be banned.

After the payment was made the seller will accept his Trade request and give him the files link (https://file.io/) which after download is removed.

Or to be safe the buyer have 24h time to download the content ,after 24h the link will be removed even wasn't downloaded. But for that features u have to use their API (https://file.io/#api)

In case of chargeback idk...how many trade request u have that's mean u are a Trusted seller / buyer.

Let ppl selling metin2 stuffs. many of them are interested in the sell/buy systems , and bcoz of new "rules" many of them leave the community.

I highly agree on the idea of having middlemans on the board, scams are things that happen overy often to be honest with you. It would be great if we had middlemen that could held the product, make sure what it is until the payment is done, some might not be okay with it but it is up to you if you want to sell anything over here.

Engineer @ CNH Industrial

• Honorable Member
On 2/22/2021 at 8:41 AM, ⚡FlasH⚡ said:

- i'm not sure

-Yes

Agree! :) 

plechi-frost-dungeon.gif

• Developer
On 2/22/2021 at 9:41 AM, ⚡FlasH⚡ said:

- i'm not sure

-Yes

This is exactly what I wanted to propose, it's a very good idea; it would help both the sellers & customers.

r

• Management

Hi,

On 2/21/2021 at 9:40 PM, Mali61 said:

Thank you very much for your contribution to the forum.

You've done a great job in just 1 year❤️

Thank you Mali, that makes me happy!

On 2/21/2021 at 10:54 PM, iamMercury said:

I'd like to see myself unbanned on the discord since i was banned for the past year lol.

Leaving that aside, if there was no one to take a step further into leading the board it would have been dead by long ago and there are plenty of people grateful for the work done to it, and by actually enforcing rules.

Is your Discord account still banned?

On 2/21/2021 at 11:39 PM, MrQuin said:

At one point i thought the forum is going to an end,But once you guys took over it became more and more active and you've done a great job regarding that,I appreciate all you've done so far!

Thank you also to you, do not hesitate if you have ideas!

- i'm not sure

-Yes

" Let ppl selling metin2 stuffs. many of them are interested in the sell/buy systems , and bcoz of new "rules" many of them leave the community. "

I understand, however it has to be a win-win for Metin2 Dev. I cannot accept that sellers make money from our forum without being active in the community. I'm not asking for much, a minimum of activity on Metin2 Dev.

" And unbanned unfair ban.. "

Your post is about Owsap, isn't it?

On 2/22/2021 at 12:05 PM, iamMercury said:

I highly agree on the idea of having middlemans on the board, scams are things that happen overy often to be honest with you. It would be great if we had middlemen that could held the product, make sure what it is until the payment is done, some might not be okay with it but it is up to you if you want to sell anything over here.

On 2/23/2021 at 1:05 PM, Catalin2o14 said:

I personally did not break the rules in bad faith and could be overlooked, but I was penalized. staff too unforgiving and with others too forgiving. This is my opinion after an activity of 8 months and many hours spent here. I'm not making accusations, but that's what I see.

If you want to talk about it, don't hesitate, the topic is there for that. If you want this as a private message, you can add me on Discord.

Sincerly,

ASIKOO

• Premium

- i'm not sure

-Yes

totally agree with that.

why should i even release something when my sales thread got closed and i "need to be active for more than 6 months".

its not worth the effort.

• Good 1

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, .colossus. said:

why should i even release something when my sales thread got closed and i "need to be active for more than 6 months".

its not worth the effort.

That's right, it's totally not worth the effort.

You're a member on m2dev for 7 years, you've not even one post in Releases or helping other people in Q&A, you just searched for help, resources, and 'up, push' to your service topic, nothing more.

Metin2Dev is not a marketplace, as @ASIKOOsaid, has to be a win-win.

Also, I wouldn't talk about your content of those services here, since it's another subject.

I know it's easy to blame the rules and the person who implemented them instead of fulfilling them, since people just want fast incomes and no "effort'.

That's why we're different than any other community, if we wanted to have over 500+ online, we could do it easily, we know the method of being "successful", but we won't apply it here, we prefer quality and 'high' rules.

Not like the community where you're actively mostly, that you can have even 10 topics in services and no one would care, you can sell everything you want, no one will do any check to you even if your account was created a few seconds ago + [....]. 

Then it's ok, we prefer to be blamed instead of having a forum like this.

Edited by VegaS™
  • Love 1

• Premium
3 hours ago, VegaS™ said:

That's right, it's totally not worth the effort.

You're a member on m2dev for 7 years, you've not even one post in Releases or helping other people in Q&A, you just searched for help, resources, and 'up, push' to your service topic, nothing more.

Metin2Dev is not a marketplace, as @ASIKOOsaid, has to be a win-win.

Also, I wouldn't talk about your content of those services here, since it's another subject.

I know it's easy to blame the rules and the person who implemented them instead of fulfilling them, since people just want fast incomes and no "effort'.

That's why we're different than any other community, if we wanted to have over 500+ online, we could do it easily, we know the method of being "successful", but we won't apply it here, we prefer quality and 'high' rules.

Not like the community where you're actively mostly, that you can have even 10 topics in services and no one would care, you can sell everything you want, no one will do any check to you even if your account was created a few seconds ago + [....]. 

Then it's ok, we prefer to be blamed instead of having a forum like this.

Yeah we also discussed that topic and i´m fine with that if this are the rules.

But i also want to mention that many people doesn´t have the requirements to sell here but they still do because they know the staff.

Just my opignion that maybe the staff consider changing something.

• Good 1

• Forum Moderator
56 minutes ago, .colossus. said:

But i also want to mention that many people doesn´t have the requirements to sell here but they still do because they know the staff.

You should have cared about what you're talking.

[Exception] Those conditions will not be applied in the next cases (but you still will need to help somehow the community itself too, not just selling your services):

You're very good known for your reputation and you had a clean background in the last years and the staff is trusting you.

In your case, you had no background in 7 years, no reputation, no posts, so we can't trust you.

We won't change the rules just because 5 persons who were refused in the service section don't like them, when 50 persons voted for them.

Just try  to do some activity and we'll analyze it + depending on your content, you'll be able to do it.

That's all, but if you don't like 'big efforts', then we can't promote your services here.

Edited by VegaS™
  • Good 1
  • Love 1