Jump to content

9 Skills Conquerors of Yohara - Official Servers


Recommended Posts

M2 Download Center

Download Here ( Internal )

Download Here ( GitHub )

I have added some necessary visual stuff, although some are just visual.

 

I don't provide basic support for implementation, If you notice that something is missing you can let me know and I will add it.
  • Love 17
  • Good 1
Link to post

UPDATE:

 

Now all it's right.

 

POINT_INVINCIBLE removed.

Archives:

char.cpp
char.h
char_skill.cpp
cmd_general.cpp
constants.cpp

 

 

Check the dates for all changed files, i change a some functions.
I uploaded files for metin2_patch_yohara.

 

The problem with Pasive Skills corrected, Special Thanks for @WLsj24.

  • Love 4
Link to post
8 minutes ago, Kuroko said:

Good evening, I have this problem with the 9th skill, so I don't know if the problem comes from me or if this problem is already present and for the Lycan the skill is not available.

 

https://i.gyazo.com/8ff1fd68f218cd88d774a77f1f07e490.mp4

 

In skill_proto.sql remove DISABLE_BY_POINT_UP for all skills, What happens is that I placed it as in Official Servers and in Official Servers it is uploaded with their respective books, not with points.

:)

  • Love 1
Link to post

make it without the useless lycan part please, you have many mismatches bc of the lycan shit in it... some lines doesnt make sense.

 

#ifdef ENABLE_CONQUEROR_LEVEL
#ifdef ENABLE_WOLFMAN_CHARACTER
		if (GetSkillMasterType(dwSkillVnum) != SKILL_MASTER && (dwSkillVnum >= SKILL_FINISH && dwSkillVnum <= SKILL_ILIPUNGU))
#else
		if (GetSkillMasterType(dwSkillVnum) != SKILL_MASTER && (dwSkillVnum >= SKILL_FINISH && dwSkillVnum <= SKILL_CHEONUN))
#endif
#ifdef ENABLE_CONQUEROR_LEVEL
#ifdef ENABLE_WOLFMAN_CHARACTER
			if (GetSkillMasterType(pkSk->dwVnum) != SKILL_MASTER && (pkSk->dwVnum<= SKILL_FINISH | pkSk->dwVnum>= SKILL_ILIPUNGU))
#else
			if (GetSkillMasterType(pkSk->dwVnum) != SKILL_MASTER && (pkSk->dwVnum<= SKILL_FINISH | pkSk->dwVnum>= SKILL_ILIPUNGU))
#endif

 

 

why is above SKILL_ILIPUNGU and another skill, next code part is the same line??

 

and this part... bruh i could cry, pls dont use lycan lines, literally no one has lycan..

 

//Search in bool CHARACTER::IsUsableSkillMotion(DWORD dwMotionIndex) const

#ifdef ENABLE_WOLFMAN_CHARACTER
	const DWORD SKILL_NUM = 176;
#else
	const DWORD SKILL_NUM = 158;
#endif

//Replace with

#ifdef ENABLE_CONQUEROR_LEVEL
	const DWORD SKILL_NUM = 184;
#else
#ifdef ENABLE_WOLFMAN_CHARACTER
	const DWORD SKILL_NUM = 176;
#else
	const DWORD SKILL_NUM = 158;
#endif
#endif

 

 

Edited by Mafuyu
  • Vomit 1
Link to post
12 minutes ago, Mafuyu said:

make it without the useless lycan part please, you have many mismatches bc of the lycan shit in it... some lines doesnt make sense.

 


#ifdef ENABLE_CONQUEROR_LEVEL
#ifdef ENABLE_WOLFMAN_CHARACTER
		if (GetSkillMasterType(dwSkillVnum) != SKILL_MASTER && (dwSkillVnum >= SKILL_FINISH && dwSkillVnum <= SKILL_ILIPUNGU))
#else
		if (GetSkillMasterType(dwSkillVnum) != SKILL_MASTER && (dwSkillVnum >= SKILL_FINISH && dwSkillVnum <= SKILL_CHEONUN))
#endif

#ifdef ENABLE_CONQUEROR_LEVEL
#ifdef ENABLE_WOLFMAN_CHARACTER
			if (GetSkillMasterType(pkSk->dwVnum) != SKILL_MASTER && (pkSk->dwVnum<= SKILL_FINISH | pkSk->dwVnum>= SKILL_ILIPUNGU))
#else
			if (GetSkillMasterType(pkSk->dwVnum) != SKILL_MASTER && (pkSk->dwVnum<= SKILL_FINISH | pkSk->dwVnum>= SKILL_ILIPUNGU))
#endif

 

 

why is above SKILL_ILIPUNGU and another skill, next code part is the same line??

 

 

 

 

1. If you don't like it, remove it and that's it, I only saved the work for those who have defined WOLFMAN or not. If you don't have WOLFMAN, it doesn't mean that the rest don't either, I do have WOLFMAN. I repeat, if you don't like the lines I don't care, remove it and that's it. I just gave you something that someone else would have sold you dearly :)

2. My bad i have already corrected that fragment, thank you, shoul de SKILL_CHEONUN. Thanks 🤣

Edited by Rakancito
  • Love 2
Link to post
8 minutes ago, Rakancito said:

 

 

1. If you don't like it, remove it and that's it, I only saved the work for those who have defined WOLFMAN or not.

2. My bad i have already corrected that fragment, thank you, shoul de SKILL_CHEONUN. Thanks 🤣

whats about this, i dont have lycan, which one i have to use? can i simple use the define from you? 

//Replace with

#ifdef ENABLE_CONQUEROR_LEVEL
	const DWORD SKILL_NUM = 184;
#else
#ifdef ENABLE_WOLFMAN_CHARACTER
	const DWORD SKILL_NUM = 176;
#else
	const DWORD SKILL_NUM = 158;
#endif
#endif

or do i have to change something ?

Link to post
1 minute ago, Mafuyu said:

whats about this, i dont have lycan, which one i have to use? can i simple use the define from you? 

//Replace with

#ifdef ENABLE_CONQUEROR_LEVEL
	const DWORD SKILL_NUM = 184;
#else
#ifdef ENABLE_WOLFMAN_CHARACTER
	const DWORD SKILL_NUM = 176;
#else
	const DWORD SKILL_NUM = 158;
#endif
#endif

or do i have to change something ?

 

Just paste the code,  it doesn't matter if you have WOLFMAN or not.

  • Love 1
Link to post
6 hours ago, Rakancito said:

 

Just paste the code,  it doesn't matter if you have WOLFMAN or not.

 

oh boy you have so many missing parts in your tut...

 

{ "INVINCIBLE", APPLY_INVINCIBLE }, gets not defined...

#ifdef ENABLE_CONQUEROR_LEVEL
    { POINT_INVINCIBLE,        },
#endif also missing define.. you cant compile it like this..your github is outdated.. you write "removed point...." but its still there in your git..

 

 

1016 21:29:25806 :: Failed to load script file : UIScript/CharacterWindow.py
1016 21:29:25806 :: 
ui.py(line:4593) LoadScriptFile
system.py(line:194) execfile
system.py(line:165) Run
UIScript/CharacterWindow.py(line:1642) <module>

LoadScriptFile!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>:'module' object has no attribute 'SPECIAL_ACTION_START_INDEX'

1016 21:29:25806 :: ============================================================================================================
1016 21:29:25826 :: Abort!!!!


1016 21:29:25827 :: 
uiCharacter.py(line:681) __LoadWindow
uiCharacter.py(line:306) __LoadScript
ui.py(line:4610) LoadScriptFile
exception.py(line:36) Abort

CharacterWindow.__LoadWindow - <type 'exceptions.SystemExit'>:

1016 21:29:25827 :: ============================================================================================================
1016 21:29:25827 :: Abort!!!!

more missing code...

Edited by Mafuyu
Link to post
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/16/2020 at 9:37 PM, Mafuyu said:

 

oh boy you have so many missing parts in your tut...

 

{ "INVINCIBLE", APPLY_INVINCIBLE }, gets not defined...

#ifdef ENABLE_CONQUEROR_LEVEL
    { POINT_INVINCIBLE,        },
#endif also missing define.. you cant compile it like this..your github is outdated.. you write "removed point...." but its still there in your git..

 

 

1016 21:29:25806 :: Failed to load script file : UIScript/CharacterWindow.py
1016 21:29:25806 :: 
ui.py(line:4593) LoadScriptFile
system.py(line:194) execfile
system.py(line:165) Run
UIScript/CharacterWindow.py(line:1642) <module>

LoadScriptFile!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>:'module' object has no attribute 'SPECIAL_ACTION_START_INDEX'

1016 21:29:25806 :: ============================================================================================================
1016 21:29:25826 :: Abort!!!!


1016 21:29:25827 :: 
uiCharacter.py(line:681) __LoadWindow
uiCharacter.py(line:306) __LoadScript
ui.py(line:4610) LoadScriptFile
exception.py(line:36) Abort

CharacterWindow.__LoadWindow - <type 'exceptions.SystemExit'>:

1016 21:29:25827 :: ============================================================================================================
1016 21:29:25827 :: Abort!!!!

more missing code...

not full, u need brain for finish code.

Link to post
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2020 at 10:48 PM, Rakancito said:

M2 Download Center

Download Here ( Internal )

Download Here ( GitHub )

I have added some necessary visual stuff, although some are just visual.

 

I don't provide basic support for implementation, If you notice that something is missing you can let me know and I will add it.

 

Shaman's skill is not working.

 

Syserr:

IsUsableSkillMotion: OUT_OF_MOTION_VNUM: name=Metin1, motion=124/124

 

Video: https://streamable.com/iyrtyk

Link to post
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2020 at 10:48 PM, Rakancito said:

M2 Download Center

Download Here ( Internal )

Download Here ( GitHub )

I have added some necessary visual stuff, although some are just visual.

 

I don't provide basic support for implementation, If you notice that something is missing you can let me know and I will add it.

horse skill has bugs :)

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



Shoutbox

Shoutbox

Chatroom Rules

 

Join our Discord

A request for help = Shoutbox Ban

Be respectful & Respect the rules

 

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.