Version of Files : 40k

Hi guys, please help me with this :D ! 

1. Description of the problem / Question :

Hi , i've a problem with chest drop view system by zenu ! all it's perfect , i open the chest, i receive the drop but inventory it's block. So i tap [ESC] to close inventory and now work click in inventory ! I open again an chest , received drop and inventory crashes and does not work click on it until you close and open it !    SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH #

2. SysErr ( Client / Server ) / SysLog ( Server )

Syserr client it's clean and in sysser serverside i have

SYSERR: May  1 11:02:51 :: ChildLoop: MySQL connection was reconnected. querying locale set
SYSERR: May  1 11:03:43 :: ChildLoop: MySQL connection was reconnected. querying locale set
SYSERR: May  1 11:09:23 :: ChildLoop: MySQL connection was reconnected. querying locale set

3. Screenshots ?

After open i try click in inventory !

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Contributor

So basicly the problem is that system lock the inventory as you open the chest, but not unlock it after the chest system closed.

To Def Close / Def Destroy or the def when closing... write the xy.Unlock() 

Can't be more precisely without the code. BTW it is a free-released system? I do want to try if so, and then i can tell you the exact unlocking method.

Edited by TMP4

• Contributor

So i installed the system from: 

This is the hidden content, please

And i can't reproduce your error. I checked the files. There's no lock and there's no need for any, since it just send the open command for the item, cannot really dupe anything.

I can only reccomend you to check if you have an older version installed, or if you screwed anything. (Most likely in Python)

Edited by TMP4
  • Metin2 Dev 7
  • Think 1
  • Good 2
  • Love 2