• We need you!

You must register to discover all the features of our community!

Bug Chest Drop

minoiu16

Question

Version of Files : 40k

Hi guys, please help me with this :D ! 

1. Description of the problem / Question :

Hi , i've a problem with chest drop view system by zenu ! all it's perfect , i open the chest, i receive the drop but inventory it's block. So i tap [ESC] to close inventory and now work click in inventory ! I open again an chest , received drop and inventory crashes and does not work click on it until you close and open it !    SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH #

2. SysErr ( Client / Server ) / SysLog ( Server )

Syserr client it's clean and in sysser serverside i have

SYSERR: May  1 11:02:51 :: ChildLoop: MySQL connection was reconnected. querying locale set
SYSERR: May  1 11:03:43 :: ChildLoop: MySQL connection was reconnected. querying locale set
SYSERR: May  1 11:09:23 :: ChildLoop: MySQL connection was reconnected. querying locale set

3. Screenshots ?

After open i try click in inventory !

4 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

So basicly the problem is that system lock the inventory as you open the chest, but not unlock it after the chest system closed.

To Def Close / Def Destroy or the def when closing... write the xy.Unlock() 

Can't be more precisely without the code. BTW it is a free-released system? I do want to try if so, and then i can tell you the exact unlocking method.

Edited by TMP4 (see edit history)
Posted (edited)

So i installed the system from: https://github.com/ZeNu-Elijah/Metin2/tree/master/Chest View Drop 0.1

And i can't reproduce your error. I checked the files. There's no lock and there's no need for any, since it just send the open command for the item, cannot really dupe anything.

I can only reccomend you to check if you have an older version installed, or if you screwed anything. (Most likely in Python)

Edited by TMP4 (see edit history)