Jump to content
Mali61

Discord Rich Presence

Recommended Posts

 

https://github.com/blackdragonx61/Metin2-Discord-Rich-Presence

Copy CLIENT ID
Spoiler

5c56c9a9a0.png

Then  change Discord.h/DiscordClientID

Spoiler

4416478022.png

Add images at here:

Spoiler

7085bd8494.png

example my image's name is image1

Spoiler

e48eed2ceb.png

You can also use smallImageKey and smallImageText

Edited by Mali61 (see edit history)
  • Love 25

Share this post


Link to post

Looks pretty cool for a basic support, I wonder what other usefull things (ie: Dueling in Channel 1) could be added.

Also:

image.png.6d9a0debb5ca0d91e2bf734f11835cdc.png

 

Perhaps their gamesdk could provide more integration into metin2

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, arves100 said:

Looks pretty cool for a basic support, I wonder what other usefull things (ie: Dueling in Channel 1) could be added

Yes we can make a lot of things, this is so basic example.

Also we can use visualizer:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Mali61 said:

Yes we can make a lot of things, this is so basic example.

Also we can use visualizer:

 

 

oh I see, this looks pretty nice. Do you know something about the Game SDK? Wouldn't also like the game get banned or so on discord by doing such thing?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, arves100 said:

oh I see, this looks pretty nice. Do you know something about the Game SDK? Wouldn't also like the game get banned or so on discord by doing such thing?

I don't know Game SDK or ban.

I am not responsible for what might happen.😅

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Mali61 said:

I don't know Game SDK or ban.

I am not responsible for what might happen.😅

I'll wait some pservers to test it 😝

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post

When compiling: fatal error C1900: Il mismatch between 'P1' version '20080116' and 'P2' version '20070207

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Darkness said:

When compiling: fatal error C1900: Il mismatch between 'P1' version '20080116' and 'P2' version '20070207

that looks like some fucked up compiler, what ver. of vstudio are you using?

Share this post


Link to post

Severity Code Description Project Project category File Line Status deleted
Error C1047 The object or library file '.. \ .. \ extern \ lib \ libconfig ++. Lib' was created with a previous compiler to other objects; recompile libraries and old objects UserInterface 3 😧 \ new base \ client \ Srcs \ Client \ UserInterface \ LINK 1

Following the tutorial this is the error that gives first hand.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Darkness said:

Hi! im using Microsoft Visual C++ 2019

Well this issue is incompatibility between compilers, if this happen with discord-rpc only then I'd say it's not compatible with it.

You can grab and build Discord rpc from here: https://github.com/discordapp/discord-rpc

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post

Hi. i have the same problem, but now with libjpeg-MT.lib, can't compile not the same compilator?..

Share this post


Link to post

It's working fine :D

 

Right out the box with your libs.

 

Thanks

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Darkness said:

Hi. i have the same problem, but now with libjpeg-MT.lib, can't compile not the same compilator?..

This problem is related to your library, not the discord-rcp

Share this post


Link to post

uhm, if i delete the system, i can compile 100% with no problem. so...... !! 

Share this post


Link to post

it works perfectly. but it works for you even by compiling the library you have followed the turorial badly.

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Darkness said:

uhm, if i delete the system, i can compile 100% with no problem. so...... !! 

I'd say some incopatibility between discord rcp and libjpeg, in my opinion you should rebuild libjpeg, for example by using something better like libjpeg turbo and not ijg libjpeg, otherwise check for /MT or /MD.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/25/2020 at 12:59 AM, iFreakTime~.~ said:

Hello, i have this error when i compile. https://prnt.sc/qsj6wb

I'm compiling with Visual Studio 2013 Update 5.

Same here. Same compiler

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you for doing this. I would like to donate for your work. Send me a paypal adress via private message.

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Speachless said:

Thank you for doing this. I would like to donate for your work. Send me a paypal adress via private message.

Thanks but I don't do these things for money. Have a good day

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post

  

On 1/25/2020 at 12:59 AM, iFreakTime~.~ said:

Hello, i have this error when i compile. https://prnt.sc/qsj6wb

I'm compiling with Visual Studio 2013 Update 5.

 

If someone got this error:
Change:

static constexpr auto DiscordClientID = "667352913621942276"; //Change

To:
 

static const auto DiscordClientID = "667352913621942276"; //Change

(use your DiscordClientID of course)

Use these libs:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ej4m9eufg0ibx42/library.rar/file

These are the only libs that worked for me

Edited by Clyde (see edit history)
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/29/2020 at 12:16 AM, Clyde said:

  

 

If someone got this error:
Change:


static constexpr auto DiscordClientID = "667352913621942276"; //Change

To:
 


static const auto DiscordClientID = "667352913621942276"; //Change

(use your DiscordClientID of course)

Use these libs:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ej4m9eufg0ibx42/library.rar/file

These are the only libs that worked for me

I have your errors too. From where do you have those libs?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.